Because of Lee’s extensive business and ministry experience, he is uniquely qualified to help churches and church leaders become fiscally stronger. To that end, his strategy is two-fold; help churches better manage their financial resources, help them create a culture of generosity.
If you are a pastor or church leader that wants to maximize your organization’s financial potential then connect with Lee or one of his associates.
Below are a few churches that have benefited from Lee’s consulting services and/or ministry:
• New Faith Baptist Church, Matteson, IL. Rev. Trunnell Felder, (6,000 members)
• Calvary Revival Church, Norfolk, VA. Bishop Courtney McBath, (7,000 members)
• New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, Lithonia, GA. Bishop Eddie Long, (10,000 members)
• Providence Baptist Church, Cleveland, OH. Pastor Rodney Maiden (2,000 members)
• Kingdom Church, Intl., Rome, GA. Pastor Rondi Goode, (300 members)
• New Horizons Church, Indianapolis, IN. Pastor Pastor Eric Wiggins (1000 members)